For personal empowerment and professional success
First developed in California in the 1970s, the Enneagram system of personality types is now a leading edge, human technology used by therapists, coaches, business leaders, spiritual directors, parents and teachers in countries around the world.
The Holistic Enneagram
An Online Class with PETER O'HANRAHAN
Video (or audio) participation online via Zoom or phone
September 27 - November 15, 2017
Eight Wednesdays: 4-6pm Pacific, 7-9pm Eastern
Access instructions will be sent after you register.
Eight presentations on key concepts and applications of the Enneagram, organized by the three-center model of head, heart and body. Learn about connecting to a greater sense of security, well-being and purpose.... Followed by discussion and personal sharing.
- Nine character structures based in three centers
- The defense systems and the lead center - Idealization, avoidance, defense mechanisms
- The interaction of the heart and body within subtypes
- A new language for the emotional habits
- Biological temperament and the somatic patterns for each type
- Love in three centers - When centers are in conflict
- The inherent meaning of the lines and the spaces of the diagram - The Law of Three
- Wrestling with the archetypes
The first 45 minutes or so of teaching will be recorded and available to participants.
On this website
If you are new to the Enneagram, you will find descriptions of the nine personality types and the applications of the system. If you already know the system you will find articles on many topics and opportunities to further your study. You'll also find links to Enneagram friends and colleagues who are excellent resources.
Our services include:
- Training for businesses and organizations - communication, teams
- Public workshops - the Enneagram Panel workshop, Communication and Relationship Skills, the Instinctual Subtypes, the Embodied Enneagram, and others
- Consulting and coaching - for individuals, couples, and organizations
- Teacher certification with the Palmer/Daniels Enneagram Professional Training Program
To receive emails about new articles or workshops, click here to join my email list.
Peter O'Hanrahan has been working with the Enneagram system for 40 years. He is a training associate with Enneagram Studies in the Narrative Tradition (ESNT) and the Enneagram Professional Training Program (EPTP) with Helen Palmer and David Daniels, MD, and is a senior associate with The Enneagram in Business with Ginger Lapid-Bogda, PhD.
Special Enneagram Event
A path to better relationships, self-awareness and spiritual growth, join us for an evening w/ Peter & Helen Palmer at the
Mill Valley Community Center, CA, Sept. 21
Classes & Workshops 2017
Ongoing Monthly Study group
Richmond, CA, Sept. 8 - Dec. 1
see more info
Holistic Enneagram - Online
Weds. 4-6 PST, Sept. 27-Nov. 15
Creating Better Relationships
Mill Valley, CA, Oct. 14
Peter's 2017 EPTP Schedule
The Enneagram Intensive
Menlo Park, CA, Feb. 4-9
Menlo Park, CA, July 29 - Aug. 3
Beijing, China, Dec. 7-12
The Typing Process
Menlo Park, CA, Feb. 15-17
Menlo Park, CA, Aug. 7-9
Beijing, China, Dec. 14-17
Instincts & Subtypes
Menlo Park, CA, Feb. 13-14
Menlo Park, CA, Aug. 19-20
Beijing, China, May 28-31
Cincinnati, OH, Nov. 11-12
Narrative Teacher Training
Menlo Park, CA, Feb. 18-20
Menlo Park, CA, Aug. 10-12
Please check back for teaching and workshop updates!